The Difference Between Key Telephone Systems And PBX Phone Systems
Phone systems are very important for the telecommunication within the enterprise, these phone systems could be a key telephone system or a PBX phone system, what makes them different from one another? There are many innovations that took place in the world and one of which is the IP phone system, through this system bunch of questions arise on the effectiveness of the conventional phone system, thus the following sections will give you significant information that would help you decide which phone system to use.
The following are the information from different online source which depicts the difference between the two phone system mentioned earlier.
The most noticeable features of key telephone system is the several buttons present in it that enables the caller to make outgoing calls to different phone lines connected to the company’s phone system or take incoming calls. In addition, a key telephone system is not alike with telephone switch.
One noticeable feature of pbx phone system is the switching of phone lines within the company as well as taking in of several external lines from the main office. Sometimes a PBX or private branch exchange is called phone switching.
The use of key telephone system is ideal if you have a small enterprise because you will only use basic features in telecommunication. But if you are operating a business in a larger scale then it would be great to use pbx phone system for it can carry complicated tasks that key phone system are not capable of doing.
It is undeniable for you to have tons of questions and probably one of those questions come across in your mind.
The following might be some of the inquires you have in mind.
1. What is telephone switching? What do you mean by main office? How come KTS does not involve switch?
2. You might still wondering what is in it to you if you know the difference between the two?
3. There are tons of attributes that you can use however you might still don’t have the idea which one is appropriate to use.
4. You only have a small enterprise, do you still need to use a key telephone system?
5. Will you benefit the most if you are going to use pbx phone system?
6. You might also be wondering for the pbx phone system cost. Is it very pricey?
7. If you don’t want to be in some traditional phone system with a few attributes, hence what can I do to subscribe a pbx phone system?
8. What are some features that can be found only in key telephone system?
9. It is also possible that you have a friend or an acquaintance who uses pbx but has a limited personnel under them. It is inevitable that you get confuse because of that scenario. Hence, you might think that the person you know was dumbfounded? Was that person able to pay a pricey cost for something not beneficial to his or her company?
10. Since there are many phone systems found out there, how are you supposed to know the perfect one suited for your needs?